Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Something came over me ...

I got a new dog. Well, I'm pretty sure I did, at least, The rescue group will take her back no questions asked if I decide she's not the dog I'm looking for, but I'm pretty sure she is, unless I find out she has congenital knee, hip or elbow problems. She's a cutie. Look:

say hello ...

I wrote more about it all over at my other blog. The important point is I can't think of what to name her. I came up with four names: Caprica Six, Miss Demeanor, Alabama and She-Ra, Princess of Power. But I haven't been able to pick one. Then a co-worker suggested Eileen, which is funny ("Come on, Eileen!") and another co-worker suggested Talladega, which is a hell of a good name for an agility dog. But I still can't decide. You can tell me what you think by taking my stupid survey.

1 comment:

Marsosudiro said...

That tennis ball looks like it's about to hit you in the eye.

(But your last sight would be a very cute dog!)