Wednesday, June 03, 2009

But what if I don't want a damn 95-gallon recycling cart ...

So the City of Durham is going to deliver 95-gallon recycling carts to everyone and make us use them whether we need them or not. Don't get me wrong, I obey the law and recycle what it tells me to, not that I think doing so actually saves the world or anything, but I do it. I'm a relatively obedient citizen. But I don't even generate enough recyclables in two weeks to fill up my existing little 18-gallon blue bin, so what the fuck do I want a 95-gallon cart for? Could you at least let me fill it with all these excess yogurt tubs I've accumulated? NO? Bastards.

2 comments:

Kasha said...

Ok, you are hilarious! I was intrigued by your dog blog, but kept looking and found this "pot of gold" If only I was as witty as you my blog might be cool. I was wondering how you felt about adding my blog to this blog so perhaps I can feel special knowing I am on a blog as neat as this. I would so appreciate it. Thanks!
Kasha and Africa
http://trainingboerboels.blogspot.com

News Blog said...

Nice Post
Gay