Saturday, August 08, 2009

In case you're wondering, I'm doing great ...

I'm rethinking the whole blog thing ... seems I'm just not as into it as I used to be.

But today I've been feeling happier and more optimistic about life than I have in a while (even mowing the lawn just now felt fun! Crazy!), and it made we want to write something in this here blog ... well, now I don't what exactly. Um, hey, my lawn is freshly mowed!

Maybe I just want to be happy in public, but I'm too lazy to leave the house ...

3 comments:

santos. said...

yay! yeah, the whole blog thing. but you know, whatever you want to write, whenever you want to write it is fine by me.

Lisa B. said...

Thanks ... good to know! I think I've just felt a bit dreary about life over the past six months or so. Now it's not seeming so dreary, and I may actually think things are interesting enough to write about.

Lenore said...

That's awesome that you're feeling optimistic and happy. :)ca