Friday, August 21, 2009

Just doing stuff because that's what I do ...

My favorite guambat suggested I make some chilaquiles, and that's what I'm going to do! I decided thay should have chicken in them, because that's how I've always gotten them at a restaurant, and cooking chicken nets chicken broth, another ingredient, too. So last night I put a bunch of drumsticks (my favorite part of the chicken. White meat is for chumps.) in the crock pot for about 5 hours, and now I have both chicken and broth. Tonight I'll turn it all, plus a few other things, into chilaquiles!

Also, tomorrow I'm going to go take an actual yoga class. I've dabbled in yoga in my living room with the help of books (when I had a cat I would do "cat yoga," wherein I'd do a pose and Kitty would hop right up and make himself comfortable on me. I also did Gomey doggie yoga, wherein I'd do a pose and Mr. Gomez would push his head into the side of my body and knock me over. Good times.), but I've never actually gone to a class before. There's something intimidating about it. (Cue Piper Laurie saying "they're all going to laugh at you") But when you do everything right, there's a yoga high you can get, and that's what I'm after.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Yoga high is pretty fantastic.