Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I didn't tell you I was going but I'm back now

I went

they've got baggage

to Chicago for the weekend. To see my friend Jackie.

jackie french toast

I ate too much.

they call it "the doughnut"

As the result of a long story, we ended up having to go to Naperville. While there, we stumbled upon a pow pow. There was dancing.

fancy feather double bustle dancer

And some laughs.

Herman Logan used to be a Fancy Feather Double Bustle dancer ... from bunchofpants on Vimeo.


Had fantastic seats for a White Sox game.

ozzie says hey

Too bad they lost to Detroit.

Also met a euphonium player wandering around the University of Chicago campus ...

euphonium

... who took requests:

"Single Ladies," euphonium version ... from bunchofpants on Vimeo.


And that was just Saturday ... I stayed until Monday evening.

I'd go on but I'm actually a little exhausted.

No comments: