Friday, October 23, 2009

It was never really like that even back when it was like that

Three times over the past couple of weeks I've started blog posts, written a bit (in one case, quite a long bit), and then thought "Meh, boring." and quit. Is that writer's block or thinker's block?

Anyway, all this week I've been wondering exactly what illness I'm fighting off. My immune system is winning against something, but I don't know what. But whatever it is, it's never a good idea to Google the phrase "mild flu-like symptoms" unless you want to be convinced you're going to die soon.

2 comments:

girlnblack77 said...

Feel better.
RE: the writer/thinker block... I recently found freeware called XMind; mind-mapping software so one can brainstorm, save those thoughts, and come back to it later. I'm still playing with it, but thought I'd share.

Lisa B. said...

Oh, XMind looks very cool! I'll have to play with it when I get some time. It might be just what I need. Thanks!