Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is where I would put the title if this post had one

One time a friend (Let's call her Lisa, because that's her name, but it's not that Lisa, I mean, it's not the Lisa I refer to here sometimes as "the other Lisa," it's still another Lisa) told us (meaning some other friends and I) that she dreamed we had gotten her a birthday cake depicting a fire hydrant with the message "Have a Hound Dog Good Birthday." So of course, guess what we did for her birthday ...

So anyway, woo, today's my birthday. That's another thing Facebook is good for ... it tells people (some people ... not me, or at least I don't know how to get it to tell me) when it's their friends' birthdays. So it seems like people remember me but really Facebook tells them what to do.

Also, Star 102.9 FM, a radio station somewhere in New Mexico, sent me an email wishing me happy birthday. Maybe Facebook told them.

Also also, I completely forgot to not, as I do every year, to not my blogiversary. Six years ago last Monday I started this here little bloggy thingie. Yeah, I know, so what ...

2 comments:

santos. said...

whoooo! happy birthday! i would facebook remember if i could remember to check facebook every now and again.

and happy blogiversary!

Lisa B. said...

Thanks Karina! I'm OK with people forgetting to wish me happy B-day. I always forget other people's so turnabout is fair play! Besides, I know you only go to F-book when someone dies!