Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Honey are you straight or are you blind?

I think I may start actually writing blog posts again. For reals, man! \The problem is that I've ignore d this blog for so long I doubt I have any readers left. Oh well, that's the way it started way back when, and it wasn't so bad! I just have to figure out which of the many, many things I've stuck my nose into warrants babbling on about. maybe none of them! But again, that's pretty much the way it's been all along! So stay tuned. Or don't ...

10 comments:

Alicia K. said...

That's the joy of RSS readers . . . your old followers are still here!

Lisa B. said...

w00t!

Steve said...

I am so happy to see your blog pop up again in Google Reader!

spacegrrl said...

yep, still have you in my google reader!

girlnblack77 said...

(jumps up and down, waving hands in the air frantically)
I'm here! :)

Lisa B. said...

hellooooo!!

Lobstar said...

I read it pretty regularly via RSS.

htrouser said...

Yep, still here! Even if the person who invented RSS has been arrested.

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/news/2011/07/reddit-founder-arrested-for-excessive-jstor-downloads.ars

Also, blogging is retro now! Pleasingly so.

Lisa B. said...

Haha, it's like he was arrested for excessiv geekery!

Yeah, the retro thing is one of the draws ... it's old fashioned to write more than two sentences.

Are you still blogging? It's been so long I don't have the password anymore :-(

htrouser said...

Yes! I'm still blogging. Reactivate your Livejournal! Not even Google + can kill my Livejournal. It's just me and the Russian oligarchs now, but I don't care.